Last update: 10/06/2021
The purpose of this charter is to inform users of the Port of Anse de la Réserve site and services, of the measures and commitments taken by Port of Anse de la Réserve to ensure the protection of their personal data.
The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, regulation on the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data known as « RGPD » is the European reference text on personal data protection.
Port of Anse de la Réserve commits to implement the necessary measures to ensure that the collection and processing of your personal data are in accordance with the RGPD and the Data Protection Act.
Personal data may be collected when users:
- Browse our website;
- Send a question/request via the contact form;
- Subscribe to a newsletter;
Data may also be collected from our partners and service providers.
Purposes of collection and legal basis
The purposes for which the data are collected are defined, legitimate and respected during the life of the processing.
They are mainly collected and processed in order to:
- To provide the requested services or information;
- To answer questions and requests;
- To transmit communications for sending newsletters, invitations to events, commercial offers, surveys;
- To ensure the functioning and security of our website, to improve its content and functioning and to adapt it to requests (cookies);
- To make anonymized statistical calculations.
The data collected are limited to those authorized by the texts and necessary to achieve the stated purposes.
The legal basis for this processing is :
- Fulfillment of its pre-contractual and contractual commitments;
- Its legitimate interest to develop its relations with its customers, prospects and partners.
You have the right to object to the distribution of this information by contacting the Port of Anse de la Réserve.
Storage of personal data
The Port of Anse de la Réserve keeps personal data only as long as it is required for the purposes of processing.
Personal data used for communication purposes is kept for 3 years from the time the person has interacted with the Port of Anse de la Réserve.
As part of its legal or contractual storage obligations, the Port of Anse de la Réserve may be required to store personal data for a longer period of time.
In the case of unsubscribing from newsletters or other communications, the personal data used to contact the person is kept in the Port of Anse de la Réserve’s unsubscribe list to ensure that he or she is no longer a recipient of such communications.
Personal data security
CCI Formation Aix-Marseille-Provence implements measures to ensure the protection of the confidentiality and security of personal data collected within the framework of its activities. The Port of Anse de la Réserve also ensures that its technical service providers likely to have knowledge of personal data respect the same confidentiality.
Exercise of rights
Every person has:
- Access and rectification rights allowing to rectify, complete, update or delete personal data;
- The right to request the limitation of the processing of personal data;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data.
These rights may be exercised by contacting the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the CCI Aix-Marseille-Provence (by attaching a copy of an identity document):
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, a complaint to the CNIL can be made at any time (www.cnil.fr – 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris).
For more information on the personal data protection policy
For any further information on the personal data protection policy implemented, contact the DPO of the CCI Aix-Marseille-Provence.