Rowing –Rowing Club de Marseille
- 2020: Paralympic Games – Bronze medal in single sculls / European Championships – Gold medal, Europe Gold medal in single sculls
- 2012 : Paralympic Games – Silver medal in single sculls French Championships – Gold medal in single sculls
- 2011 : World Championships – Silver medal in single sculls French Championships – Gold medal in single sculls
- 2010 : World Championships – Gold medal in single sculls / French Championships – Gold medal in single sculls
- 2009 : World Championships – Silver medal in single sculls
- 2021 : Paralympic Games – Bronze medal in mixed coxed four / European Championships: Silver medal in mixed PR3 coxed four (PR3 Mix4+)
- 2020 : European Championships: Bronze medal in mixed coxed four.
- 2018 : World Rowing Championships: Bronze medal in mixed coxed four.
Sailing – Union Nautique Marseillaise (UNM)
Performs pleasure sailing before starting to race in 2019.
Following his meeting with Clément Giraud, for whom he became a volunteer, and then a preparer for his Vendée Globe 2020-2021 project, he then challenged himself to compete in the Mini Transat.
This is how he started a two-year preparation for this human adventure race, the last stretch of which will be done at UNM and for which he will participate in the prototype section.
In November 2021, he finishes 8th in this Mini Transat (1st Bisu).
His new goal is the Route du Rhum 2026, in which he wants to take part on board a Class40.
He therefore plans to well prepare himself over the next 4 years by working on Class40s, but also J70s, while sailing as much as possible with people from different backgrounds.
Then the pole Inshore Sud directed by the league Sud Voile (boat type J70 and equivalent) which train at the UNM during the works of the Roucas Blanc Olympic marina.
Participates in regattas of various scales (European Championship, Massilia Cup, SNIM, National J70 …)
- French Open Match Racing Championship (Antibes) : 6th
- French Championship Hope (Pornichet): 7th
- PrimoCup (Monaco) : 25th
Selection for the Matchracing World Championship (Nantes) in April 2022
Integration of a SB20 development project with the French Sailing Federation to participate in the world championship.
The UNM can also count on the support of high-level athletes during its regattas. The association recently welcomed the medal winners Alexia Barrier, Marie Riou and Benjamin Schwartz to the port.